Waldorf, Maryland
3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I submitted a purchase yesterday online for Maytag washer. The online form said I would receive a reply back the next day.

My wife called the next morning to find a status of my request. The delivery manager told my wife that it was not on the manifest, but reluctantly placed it on the truck. He was spoke to my wife with complete disregard for trying to please her. An hour later he called me stating that the washer had a dent in the front and another dent in the back, asking if I would take it in that condition.

How could anyone with proper customer interaction ask them if they would take damaged goods.

I asked him to direct me to the customer care office and he said he doesn't know the number and they will tell me the same thing. I will never shop at the Lowe's located in Charles County Maryland.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Lowes Cons: Poor customer service dont deliver as promised.

• Customer Service and Delviery

Comments

It's obvious they only had one in stock. Some people would take the dented one if they really needed one rather than waiting for a new one to arrive.

It seems like he did the proper thing to me. He had 3 choices. One was to do what he did and call and ask if you would take a machine that was dented, he could have just put it on the truck and let you find out when it arrived or he could have decided you wouldn't want it, not send it and not call you.

Most people would want the call you got. Are you one of those people that don't understand that the don't build the washers in the back of the store?