I had a very disappointing experience with Lowes. I went to Lowes Centrepoint at 7am the day the snowblower sale started (Thursday).

They did not have any in stock. I asked if they could ship from another store, was told no. Was directed to purchase online. I placed the order at 8am with a CSR as price online was incorrect.

Received a call Saturday saying they were cancelling the order as they were out of stock. Offered no other solutions. Such poor planning and customer service.

How could they not have stock the morning the sale started or offer to get it from another store. Frustrated and disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments