4.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I had a complaint as to why I could not get the item I wanted at my store (in Rolla MO) without special ordering it at a cost of $280. But the store 65 miles away (Jefferson City MO) has it on the shelf at $115.

Now My store tried everything they knew to get it but it was not an option. So, I called the Lowes main customer service line to ask Why I was not able to get the item at my store at the same cost, without driving the 120 mile round trip. she told me that someone would be contacting me in 24 hours to either help me or to answer my concerns. That happened on Sunday and now it is Thursday and still no answer.

it’s funny how the cooperate office expects the local stores to take care of the customer, but in the back ground they are driving off the customer when they cannot even make a simple phone call back to a customer to answer a question. I cannot wait for Menards to come into Rolla MO which is happening in FALL OF 2017.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Cooperate customer service no call back to address my issue.

Comments

how is menards coming fall/2017 when they havent even broke ground on westside MP yet