I ordered 200 bales of pine straw and 150 bags of mini nuggets from Lowes in Conyers, GA. The delivery date was set and I was told to await a call from delivery and to stay by the phone.

All that day... I did not receive a call from the driver and received nothing. I called the store and they said they could not find the order and I would have to return to the store to determine the problem. So...

I returned, the customer service Rep., her name was Farrah, miraculously found the order but said I would have to cancel it and re-enter my order. She gave me a second delivery date and they were a no show. I called the store and a delivery representative said that my delivery would put the driver into overtime and that she would cancel the delivery charge and promised that my delivery would arrive first thing today. Well today is the third delivery date and it is 11:00 AM.

I have not heard from Lowes and again called the store and was told that they were just now loading my order onto the truck. Will I get my order? Who knows.... at this point I am not hopeful.

Do they not want our business?

I am steamed that I have to sit at home by the phone for 3 *** days just to get my order. If I were the store manager, someone would be fired.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments