1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

I made a phone call to our local Lowes in Glenwood Springs, CO. I was looking to see if a part was in store because online was not clear in the results.

The first call lasted two minutes. Tina in customer service transferred me to appliances and after several rings I was transferred back to Tina, and she was to ring them again and we were disconnected. My second call was seven minutes with the same merry-go-round. My third call I asked Tina if she could look up a part number for me instead of transferring me.

She said she was very busy and I would have to hold. I agreed to hold. After seventeen minutes on hold Tina returned and looked up my part number, from the website, and told me it was an invalid part number. She then transferred me to appliances again.

A gentleman that did not give his name told me I would not find that part in the store and had to talk with a different person to order it. He transferred me and I was disconnected again. After the second phone call I sent my other half to the store to see if the part we needed was there or not. As he got to the store he could hear over the store speakers for "someone to please answer the call for appliances." He made note of the business of the store, his description was of two females in customer service with no customers in line and not very many shoppers in the store.

If I could shop at a Home Depot I would but the options for us in Glenwood Springs are limited.

I would not recommend ever trying to call the store for help. And if you must shop there know what you need because the help has no interest in helping.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Hire people that want to work for thier paycheck..

I didn't like: Bad service.

Comments

Like most people, your expectations of a "self service discount home improvement center" (Lowe's description, not mine) are pretty *** high.