This letter is regarding uncalled for treatment received Sunday, November 19, 2017 at Lowes, 1000 West Arbrook, Arlington TX. Attempting to pick up shower doors (purchased Thursday November 16), customer service employee stated shower doors were picked up by me on day of purchase.

Despite my repeated attempts of explanation that my shower doors were in a box with my name written on the box and it was placed in "back" by the sales person. Explanation was ignored by employee! The situation escalated with continual questions as to when, where and time of purchase, already noted on sales receipt. Asking why locating the box was taking so long I was informed employees were viewing video of day of purchase.

One hour later, attempting to locate employee unsuccessfully, a "supervisor “appeared apologizing for misunderstanding, stating "I'm so sorry the box is in the back with your name written on it". I replied, "thank you for making me feel so guilty for something I didn't do" Excuse provided, employee ringing up sale had not noted package to be picked up later. As a 79-year-old lady, the situation was extremely stressful being questioned by a young employee who was doubting my integrity.

I’ve made attempts to contact the store manager unsuccessfully. In the future I will not return to Lowes for material I need to update my home.

Review about: Lowes Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Aphaty towards the client, Being harassed.

Comments

Nobody cares how old you are, dumb ***. It has nothing to do with employees being young. They were just doing their job so they don't get fired for letting *** walk out the door without verifying that it's been paid for.