Have gone to a new Lowes Store in Wildwood The Villages. Very unprofessional employees.

Groups of young folks hanging around talking and on their phones. None of them pay attention to you. If they can't even make eye contact how can they ask if you need assistance. Then there were a couple of older guys down my tools that were yucking it up, so was probably not work related.

Could NOT get anyone to help me. This was during the week of the soft opening, but really, to be ignored. God forbid I need assistance.

Yes, I am a senior and if I had shown that type of "dedication" in my first jobs I would have been out the door. Going to drive a little further to the Lowes on the old side of town or more than likely, Home Depot.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: get some managers on the floor until you straighten out your employees.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service.

Comments

#1419134

You are shopping in a big box store, not a full service lumberyard or hardware store. They aren't going to ask you if you need help, you need to ask them for help if you need it.

You also stated it was during their soft opening which means that you are looking at a bunch of new hires that probably know less about what you are looking for than you do. If you are looking for great service stay out of the big box stores and keep to the local hardware stores and lumberyards.