I ordered 2 packs of 200 t-post online. When I called to see if the store had them ready for pickup I was told they would NOT honor the online sell as there was a mistake on the listing.

I was told to call the 800 number. I called the 800 number and after more than an hour of speaking an employee and her supervisor I was told that Lowes Marketing was notified and that there was a error in the listing online but my order would be honored at the store I ordered to pick up from and a note place on the order. I then called the store back and the Assistant Manager verified the note and said even with the note from Lowes saying my order was to be honored and filled that they WOULD NOT honor it. I was told my order was being canceled and if I had any further complaints to call Lowes.

I explained I did what they told me and even Lowes customer service stated there was an error but my order that was placed was to be honored.

Why is a customer being treated like this? I have the order number and names of people I spoke with.

Review about: Lowes Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments