Ease of Use

Made 3 visits over 2 days to get supplies needed to do a bath remodel. We had already picked out most of what we wanted but that was 3 months ago.

So things had changed but we were ok with that. At the first store we had to wait 3 calls before someone showed up to help. The tile we wanted had been clearanced out. But another store still had the amount we needed.

So the employee from the first store called the second store and put everything on hold so I could drive there later that day and pick up the tile. So we finished our shopping at the first store. After several hours going from department to department. Each time having to wait for help from some one different in each department.

Large that afternoon I went to the second Lowe’s. The first employee was not helpful. He was new and didn’t get properly trained. I find another employee who calls another employee.

At the time I didn’t realize he was a manager. But finally found my order. After some attitude from the manager because the first employee didn’t give us any names or item numbers. Now to pay the second store won’t price match the first store.

So I spoke with the manager. The guy who helped frind my tile. He wasn’t happy nor helpful. I had to pay more than the ORIGINAL price at the first store.

I WILL NOT BE VISITNG ANY LOWES EVER AGAIN.

I have a Home Depot closer and will be giving them my business from now on. Such bad policies and bad customer service at Lowe’s.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

I didn't like: Customer service, Bad service.

Comments

It's policy not to hold items unless they are paid for. They were trying to be nice and accommodating to you.

It is also policy not to price match with a store out of their district. One store may be higher price than another but it's like that for a reason.

yeah, Home Depot is better. Hahaaa!