Verified Reviewer

1.6

Update by user Aug 29, 2020

This issue has not been resolved. The store management team when direct by the presidents' office of Lowe's will not respond to the presidents' office either.

There is no sense in complaining to the presidents' office of Lowes because they have NO authority over the stores and what they do. No one knows who the district manager is for the Bolingbrook, IL store because they can not find him and he has gone to ground.

Return phone calls forget about that. Again, not even the presidents' office responses in a timely manner.

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2020

Where do I start with my kitchen remodeling:

1. The kitchen designer designed the kitchen wrong.

Wrong size cabinets, kitchen sink way off-center. 9 inches on one side of the window and 2 inches on the other side of the window.

2. Promised to order the correct cabinets never did after several phone calls I was told they needed to see the cabinets and have them in hand. The installer from Lowes confirmed they were the wrong cabinets.

Sat home for three days waiting for Lowes to pick up the cabinets always promising they would be there. They finally did pick up the cabinets and ordered the correct ones or, so I thought, but they ordered the wrong size again.

4. Contacted the Executive Customer Service and was assigned an agent Eric Herman who was no help at all. If you want people to shop elsewhere than Lowes and drive customer away this is your guy.

This guy has driven me away from Lowes. He had NO concept of customer service. He acts like he is better than the customers at Lowes. Lowes policy is once you are assigned an Executive Customer Service contact there is NO way to change that contact person you are stuck with that person no matter what.

Again, no regard for customer needs.

5. 6 weeks later we are still waiting for the last cabinet. We have been promised that it will be here on Friday, July 31, 2020. I am not holding my breath.

The installers have been great. They have worked with me and do what they can. However, there is not much they can do until the cabinets are here.

7. The countertop was included in price quote but again I was told that I did not pay for them, and they were not included in the price.

So they charged my Lowes Credit Card for the countertop.

8. Again, a call to Eric Herman resulted in nothing more than lip service and excuses and basically so sad but that is the way it is.

9. I spent more than $15,000.00 at Lowes, and they couldn't care less. The store manager and the assistant store manager at the Bolingbrook, IL will not return calls and even when I went in person would not help.

Basically, their attitude was to shop next door at Home Depot. No wonder Lowes is doing so poorly.

10. I will never shop at Lowes again. Especially with the poor management team at the Bolingbrook, IL store, and the poor Executive Customer Service team.

11.

The Executive Customer service has NO pull with their suppliers at all. They call have to wait for a callback and that can take days and while the customer is waiting there is nothing that can be done.

12. Lowes is a multi-million company that should have enough pull with their vendors to expedite problems. Lots of promises from Lowes but no delivery on those promises.

13.

The president of Lowes has NO idea what is happening with his Executive Customer Service Team. This is the team that is supposed to solve problems NOT create them.

User's recommendation: Run from Lowes. If you have a problem at Lowes do not expect satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Pros: Close by.

Lowes Cons: Disinterested personell, Lack of follow through, Return policy on store credits, Unwilling to help.

Location: 245 S Weber Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60490