16830 Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078
2.2

So we had a Stainmaster carpet installed by Lowes. Pet protect and warrantied.

My husband notice immediately that the thresholds installed between the rooms was beat up so he called and they sent someone out to take a look. We heard nothing. Then we notice within about 2 months that strings were starting to pop up like the weave was unraveling. So we called and within a couple weeks they sent someone out.

They took pictures, they measured the room. Then nothing, no phone calls, nothing. Then about 6 months later someone from Lowes called asking about the open ticket. Was it resolved.

When we told them no and that someone had been out but we didn't hear anything. they apologized. Apologizing they said they weren't sure what happened but they would send someone out to take a look at our concerns. Once again taking time off work to resolve the problem we let someone in again from the carpet installation company and photos and measurement of both the carpet and thresholds.

Figuring finally someone was going to do something we waited again. Now flash forward almost another year and Lowes is calling again. Has our problem been resolved? No it hasn't been resolved we have been waiting for you to do something.

So yesterday I once again took time from my work day to allow them to come in and take a look. The installer came in to pictures assured me someone would be calling me soon. Yep Lowes called this morning. We are so sorry Mrs.

Rice but we only offer a one year warranty and now that its over a year you need to contact the manufacturer. WTH! You mucked around for almost 2 years and then tell me your warranty is expired.

So mad right now!! I feel like now I have to go to Stainmaster, to get the run around for another 2 years because you just now decided it wasn't your problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Lowes inability to resolve my claim in a timely manner.

Comments