2.1

1 star: Bad

19 minutes ago

I ordered a new zero turn mower on the internet. Lowes delivered a used mower that has 2.5 hours of use on it and it was dirty and scratched up it had been used to cut grass and I assume returned.

I called the main Lowes number they gave me a case number and told me the store that the mower was shipped from, Lowes in Trussville, Alabama would contact me. I have been trying for four days to call them and they dont answer the phone. The main Lowes number even tried without success. This is the worst example of customer service that I have ever experienced.

The main Lowes customer service has emailed the store manager and I still have no response. Today is the fourth day I have been trying to call them. 205-655-**** if you want to try for yourself.

I ordered a new mower and they shipped a used mower and I cant get in touch with anyone to resolve it. If I get this resolved I dont think I will ever use Lowes again.

User's recommendation: Home Depot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 1885 Edwards Lake Road, Birmingham, AL 35235

Comments

#2005002

Hopefully you refused the delivery.

Lowes Reviews