2.5

I ordered some items online for in-store pickup on March 21, 2016. Although the website clearly indicated all items were in stock at the West Edmonton store they were not.

Lowe's was unwilling to ship the missing items to the West store even though my order was accepted online. I explained that I am a senior with disabilities and that I ordered online for pickup at the store for convenience sake. But Lowe's declined to assist in any way in honouring the sales agreement. For those contemplating ordering online, expect major problems with inventory control - they say they have it, but don't.

Lowe's is very good at making excuse instead of making things right. One star is generous for the level of customer service I received.

For honest dealing, try another business. Not Recommended.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. akrawc is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes customer care at Lowes was poor service - did not honour sales agreement Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments