Home Depot is not even a mile down the road and thats where i am headed..... I was looking for a skylight representatives were standing around talking to one another so I interrupted their conversation and the reply was go ask the different set of employees which were in conversation as well this time they pointed me into the direction aware they were which was 5 ale's on the other side of the store. I walk down every aisle in the general direction that they pointed I found where they were at and they were sold out very very bad management at this store I would stay away you will not leave happy unless you know exactly what you're looking for because if it's customer service you are not going to get it go to Home Depot I like it better there so will you

Review about: Lowes Sales Representative.

Comments

#1331980

You had no idea of what the people you interrupted were discussing. They may well have been discussing an order for another customer or some other issue.

You obviously weren't in the window department where skylights are sold and got directed in that direction. And if the 2nd set of people sent you down 5 more isles you still weren't in the window department.

If you go to Home Depot and start asking for help with skylights in the garden department they will send you inside to the window department, but if you stop in appliances and ask for information on skylights you won't get it there either...they will send you down the aisle to windows. You must be one of those people that go to the grocery store and ask the guy in the produce department to wrap you up a nice steak from the meat counter....life just doesn't work that way.

Houston, Texas, United States #1331583

so I interrupted their conversation and the reply was go ask the different set of employees which were in conversation as well this time they pointed me into the direction aware they were which was 5 ale's on the other side of the store....

I had no idea that you could get ale, which is beer, at Lowes.