949 NY-36, Hornell, NY 14843, USA
2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Sept. 17, 20176.

I purchased a Husqvarna lawn tractor. It currently has 35.5 hours. This afternoon I could not get it to start. It will crank, just wont turn over.

Ran the battey down and put the battery pack to it. Still wont start. I called the 888 number. The lady said she could not see my purchase on "my lowe's" card.

So I called the local store. The lady at the service counter said she would transfer me to the dept that handles the local service. After 15 minutes, Daniel answered. He found the purchase on "my lowe's card.

He said that the mower has a 3 year warranty but because I did not purchase the extended warranty I would have to bring the mower to Lowe's and they would send it off to be repaired. In the meantime this disabled veteran would have to push mow just over an acre of grass while the mower will be out for god knows how long. I was under the impression that the local Lowe's store had qualified service people to stand behind their products in the event of a failure. Looks like the biggest failure here was me.

I should have gone to the local guy who makes house calls and even loans me a rider in the event something can't be fixed on site. Lowe;s, you burned me once, but never again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very frustrated and done with lowes.

Comments

why would you think Lowe's has a service department?

HandyBlackbird

A follow up to my post. I called the local dealer/service shop.

I explained what was going on. He was here within 15 minutes. There was a problem with the fuel system. He said it's common with this brand of tractor.

Charged me $135.00 and my mower is running within an hour.Up yours lowes!

I will be paying off my lowes card tonight and closing the account. I would rather drive 50 miles that spend another dime with you.