2.8

ORDERED CUSTOM SHADES FROM LOWES IN MILFORD. RECEIVED PHONE CALL COMING TO MEASURE NEXT TUESDAY. CALL CAME IN ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY. I COMMENTED AND SAID GREAT, I DID NOT EXPECT IT SO SOON. NEXT TUESDAY WAITED THE TWO HOUR WAIT PERIOD AND FINALLY CALLED THE INSTALLER, DENNIS, AND HE SAID THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING. APPOINTMENT WAS FOR THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY. THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY THE INSTALLER CAME TO MEASURE (NOT DENNIS) 1-1/2 HOURS LATE TO MEASURE FOR SHADES. DENNIS IS THE BOSS I WAS TOLD BY THE MEASURER.

SHADES CAME IN AND WERE INSTALLED ON 23RD OF DECEMBER. NICE GUY AND PERSONABLE (SAME ONE WHO MEASURED). INSTALLED SHADES IN LESS THAN AN HOUR. GAVE HIM A GENEROUS TIP AND HE LEFT.

APPROX. 3 DAYS LATER ONE SHADE FELL OFF FROM THE BRACKETS. (I WAS NOT PRESENT, DO NOT LIVE THERE AS YET). MY CONTRACTOR WAS THERE WHEN IT FELL OFF THE WINDOW. CALLED DENNIS-OWNER AND LEFT MESSAGE TO CALL ME AT HOME (WHERE I LIVE). NO RETURN PHONE CALL. WAITED TWO DAYS AND THEN CALLED LOWE'S TO COMPLAIN. THEY SAID THEY KNEW ABOUT IT AND WOULD RECEIVE A CALL FROM THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY (DENNIS). NO CALL. CALLED DENNIS AND HE SAID HE CALLED ME AND LEFT ME A LENGTHY MESSAGE. NEVER RECEIVED IT. FOUND OUT HE CALLED ME ON MY CELL PHONE WHICH I ONLY USE FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSES. I HAD PREVIOUSLY ASKED HIM TO CALL ME AT MY HOME NUMBER AND LEFT IT FOR HIM. I REQUESTED THAT SOMEONE COME OUT THE NEXT DAY TO FIX THE SHADE, HE SAID "OH NO, NOONE IS COMING OUT TOMORROW".. I THEN LOST IT AND TOLD HIM THIS WAS THE 3RD DAY THIS SHADE WAS DOWN. HE SAID THAT SOMEONE HAD TO HAVE TAMPERED WITH IT BECAUSE ONCE A SHADE IS UP, IT'S UP. I TOLD HIM I WAS REPORTING HIM TO LOWE'S AND HUNG UP ON HIM. THIS IS THE 4TH DAY AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE FROM LOWE'S TO CALL ME.

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE INSTALL DEPARTMENT OF LOWE'S (NO ONE FROM LOWE'S EVER CALLED ME). THEY SAID THAT THEY WERE ON THE PHONE WITH DENNIS AND THAT DENNIS WAS TRYING TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT AS WE WERE SPEAKING. MIGHT I ADD THAT IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST 1 MINUTE OR LESS TO SCREW THESE BRACKETS IN. (ELECTRIC SCREWDRIVER) BUT IT IS TAKING HIM 4-5 DAYS FOR HIM TO GET SOMEONE OUT TO MY HOUSE????????? DOES THIS MAKE SENSE, IS IT RIGHT? VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PART OF THE OWNER OF THIS INSTALLATION COMPANY.

I HAVE JUST RENOVATED MY ENTIRE NEW CONDO AND SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AT LOWE'S IN MILFORD. RECORDS CAN BE CHECKED. ALL NEW APPLIANCES, BACK SPLASH AS WELL AS MANY OTHER ITEMS NEEDED TO RENOVATE AND THIS IS HOW I AM TREATED. NEVER AGAIN. I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH JC PENNY FOR MY CUSTOM SHADES. VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lowes installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, how they have handled this situation, bad service and his total lack of concern for my needs. Author liked the most sales associates and products and their cashiers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments