I placed my 1st order online to be picked up gulfgate store houston, tx store that said it had it available. I even entered my credit card and received confirmation order # that it has been submitted.

When I called pasadena, tx store to make sure they had my online order for pickup, message said store is now closed, but website said store closes at 9:00.

Called Gulfgate store so I can pickup my 2nd order and they said they close at 9:00 so I had almost an hour to get there. When I drove 45 miles to get to the store, the lady at customer service said my order was cancelled. I never received any form of contact that it was cancelled. I called corp office and spoke to Nick #1940475. He said it is available for delivery at full price and delivery would be an additional $79. He would not offer it to me for the price I paid for it online nor deliver it to the store for free. I told him that was bait and switch tactics or false advertisement and that I wanted to speak to a manager. He said he was the manager. I asked to speak to his boss and he said there was no one above him as if he was the CEO and owner of Lowe's. I told him I will be submitting my complaint to the better business bureau, as well as any media station and newspaper that would be more than happy to provide negative publicity for Lowe's.

I asked why does phone message say a pasadena store is closed at 8:10 but the internet says it closes at 9:00. He said their phone system has a problem that they are trying to resolve. I asked him how was I suppose to verify if my order is ready for pickup if I cant get through. He said dial 0. I called pasadena store again at 8:45 and dialed 0 and customer service said they are open until 9:00. I told her I could have picked up my order 30 minutes ago had their phone system not tell me they were closed. She said it only says that 15 minutes before closing. I told her I called at 8:10 not 8:45 and it said store were closed. She said she never heard that as if I were lying to her and said store will be closing in 12 minutes. I told her it would take me at least 15 minutes to get there and she repeated the store will be closing in 12 minutes.

I am extremely disappointed in Loews and will no longer shop there. Your customer service stinks and they do not attempt to help or make things right.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. rebecca77089 stated that there is a room for improvement of unwilling to help and corporate policey. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "order it when it was half off. now they want full price before they deliver" of lowes advertisement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $125. Lowes needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes advertisement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments