Lowes - Poor customer sevice

25 of 2669 Lowes reviews

I went into two Lowes stores here in Lansing Mi.First stores inventory was so far off they only had one of two base cabinets I was looking for so I decided to make the trip to the second location to make the whole purchase at one store seeing how I only had one eleven percent off coupon.

I got to the second store and found they had everything I needed but one of the cabinets had foot prints on the door I seen they had others up in the racking system I asked the young lady if I could get a better looking cabinet and she told me that she couldn't get one of them down for me because all the people that could was unloading a truck and couldn't be bothered so I then asked the two cabinets one nice one and one with two foot prints on the doors and placed them on the cart I had found then got a countertop to finish my project and headed to the checkout.

The lady at the checkout asked how my shopping went and I told her not very good as the customer service was horrible and she told me{That's to bad she hates to hear that} I was stunned and told her that I would never again step into another Lowes store and after a four hundred dollar purchase I tore the eleven percent coupon off the bottom and told her to keep it as I wouldn't return.Here is the bottom line for me there are several places to get the building materials I need so customer service in the only thing they have to keep people coming back I hope they wake up and see what is going on before it to late

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Base Cabinets
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #996969

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lowes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 2669 Lowes reviews

Jan 25 #1276050 Catawba, Ohio, United States

so......you couldn't get any help at a self service home improvement store......how odd.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.