3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

- The reps made me wait an hour to place an order for a patio set, because they could not find the proper item and then promise me that there are 5 coming in the store and i will be getting one of them

- promised ETA and call to confirm in 3 weeks, yet got none.

- promised delivery will happen once items come in the store ( already told them since my first visit to the store that i am from another town )

- 3 weeks pass, i get no call, when i follow up, i am told that i will get a call that day, but 2 days pass and i still get no call

- i follow up again by calling, i am told that my patio set has arrived in the store but i was not charged delivery on my first visit, hence i am made to drive from my town to the store because they cannot take charges on the phone or online.

- I am told of final delivery date while i pay for my item.

- One day before delivery date i receive a phone call claiming that they have oversold the item i had ordered. No one even bothered reconciling in their computer system to see i will not get the item in the 3 weeks since.

- I got the bill for the patio set with interest charges, yet no one ever reconciled that the item will not even be given to me.

- I conducted all followups, even from my order standpoint down to my complaint process, despite being promised call backs on multiple occassions.

- Staff introduce himself as CSA and turns around to become the Store Manager when i voice my displeasure and ask to speak to senior management.

- Store manager called to resolve, but i withdrew all business/orders i had placed as any compensation is not worth the negative experience and still having nothing to speak for.

- Please learn from my frustrations and choose to go elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments