- The reps made me wait an hour to place an order for a patio set, because they could not find the proper item and then promise me that there are 5 coming in the store and i will be getting one of them
- promised ETA and call to confirm in 3 weeks, yet got none.
- promised delivery will happen once items come in the store ( already told them since my first visit to the store that i am from another town )
- 3 weeks pass, i get no call, when i follow up, i am told that i will get a call that day, but 2 days pass and i still get no call
- i follow up again by calling, i am told that my patio set has arrived in the store but i was not charged delivery on my first visit, hence i am made to drive from my town to the store because they cannot take charges on the phone or online.
- I am told of final delivery date while i pay for my item.
- One day before delivery date i receive a phone call claiming that they have oversold the item i had ordered. No one even bothered reconciling in their computer system to see i will not get the item in the 3 weeks since.
- I got the bill for the patio set with interest charges, yet no one ever reconciled that the item will not even be given to me.
- I conducted all followups, even from my order standpoint down to my complaint process, despite being promised call backs on multiple occassions.
- Staff introduce himself as CSA and turns around to become the Store Manager when i voice my displeasure and ask to speak to senior management.
- Store manager called to resolve, but i withdrew all business/orders i had placed as any compensation is not worth the negative experience and still having nothing to speak for.
- Please learn from my frustrations and choose to go elsewhere.
Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $1600.