I purchased Floor from Lowe's and requested installation. They use subcontractors.

A small gentleman named Tim, who seemed sick, did the measuring. I asked him several questions, but he could not answer. He said I needed to ask the installers. I asked Tim if my kitchen floor would be removed.

He said he didn't know, that I needed to ask the installers. He gave the wrong measurement of my baseboard to Lowe's which I corrected. Tim told the contractors that my floor was the original in the house and there was asbestos in my floor, which he made up. I was livid.

I found this out on my own after making several phone calls to see what was taking so long. So now I have to locate someone to install my floor. I will be returning the flooring to Lowes. Very unhappy with this.

I called to report. Their complaint departments are spread out among many states (nothing in PA) and their customer service reps don't sound professional, so I told gentleman I would make further contact.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Comments