They hire subcontractors who do not call to let you know when they will be scheduling your installation. It took multiple calls to my "project manager" to even get it scheduled (over a 2 week period) When it was finally installed they left the white tags at the bottom of each board.

They did not refill the holes with the dirt they removed when they set the new posts in concrete. They left coffee cups and used my water hose, which I had unhooked from the spigot due to the weather getting colder.One of the rails across the top of the fence is not straight and two of the posts on section of fence are not the same height. There were also several boards that right away had golf ball size holes through them.

Even though I am supposed to have a 1 year warranty, it again took me sending pictures and multiple phone calls to get them to come out. After a week, I called and asked my project manager why I hadn't been contacted he told me the installer came out and replaced the holes in the boards, noted that my gate was locked but everything else was fine.

I questioned how he was able to see that being that the problem was on the inside of the fence, of course it would be locked and that why he would need to contact me first in order to come out when I would be available to be there. He then told me that my rail was not straight because my yard was sloped and it needed to be that way.

My yard is completely flat. The fence that was there before had all the posts the same height and all the rails were straight on every section.

There is no reason for that rail not be straight. I also wanted to know why they continued to come on my property without notifying me first. Finally the installer called me the next morning and set up an appointment to come out to meet me the following Monday, he didn't give me an exact time but said he would call when he was on his way.

I told him I would arrange to be at home that day. Monday comes, nobody shows, nobody calls.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service received, Workers in rush do not take pride in work, Dealing with staff.

Comments

Lowes sold my fence install to a third party contractor that, did a *** job!! They never corrected the error of 1.

Lowes- employee -missed measured. The asst. mgr. at 0740 she said she knew and nothing was done to correct 2 6ft post/Suppose to ne 8ft.

and a panel suppose to be 6ft height by 8foot. Never corrected. Nancy from 0740 came over to my condo with a worker saw their was a problem said it was a quick fix. Didnt hear from Nancy for 2 weeks.

I called Nancy back at the store In Saint Petersburg fla store 0740 and she said because, I called corperate her hands are tied. I was not getting taken care at store level. I went step by step by step not wanting to go over anyones head . Nothing...

store asst. said at the time your calling again as if iam a problem???? No one fixed the problem to begin with. No one re-ordered the right 2 posts and panel to make it right......theis is past a year now....been a problem from day one.

I even wrote the ceo nothing. The better business bureau from Carolina says oh Lowes considers the case closed??? What????YOU NEVER TOOK CARE OF ME OR CORRECTED MY FENCE FROM DAY ONE.

YOU SOLD MY JOB TO A THRID PARTY DUE TO IT BEING BUSY FROM"...HURRICANE IRMA??? Lowes needs to stand by their customers and if they make a mistake fix it!!!