They hire subcontractors who do not call to let you know when they will be scheduling your installation. It took multiple calls to my "project manager" to even get it scheduled (over a 2 week period) When it was finally installed they left the white tags at the bottom of each board.

They did not refill the holes with the dirt they removed when they set the new posts in concrete. They left coffee cups and used my water hose, which I had unhooked from the spigot due to the weather getting colder.One of the rails across the top of the fence is not straight and two of the posts on section of fence are not the same height. There were also several boards that right away had golf ball size holes through them.

Even though I am supposed to have a 1 year warranty, it again took me sending pictures and multiple phone calls to get them to come out. After a week, I called and asked my project manager why I hadn't been contacted he told me the installer came out and replaced the holes in the boards, noted that my gate was locked but everything else was fine.

I questioned how he was able to see that being that the problem was on the inside of the fence, of course it would be locked and that why he would need to contact me first in order to come out when I would be available to be there. He then told me that my rail was not straight because my yard was sloped and it needed to be that way.

My yard is completely flat. The fence that was there before had all the posts the same height and all the rails were straight on every section.

There is no reason for that rail not be straight. I also wanted to know why they continued to come on my property without notifying me first. Finally the installer called me the next morning and set up an appointment to come out to meet me the following Monday, he didn't give me an exact time but said he would call when he was on his way.

I told him I would arrange to be at home that day. Monday comes, nobody shows, nobody calls.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of lowes installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Lowes to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service received, workers in rush do not take pride in work and dealing with staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments