128 views
Verified Reviewer

1.3

As a first time new customer, i was very disappointing to have experienced such horrible delivery service and store customer service.

I purchased a new washer and dryer with all accessories and paid to haul away online. (COVID-19) not taking a chance going to store.

Here is where the trouble begins:

The washer was delivered from San Bruno store on a Tuesday.

Upon delivery the delivery guy says he cant install the washer because theres no stacking kit and it against there policy to install or haul away. WTF! Im getting the stacking kit coming from the Vallejo store with the dryer! Stacking jet for nothing to do with the dryer?

The delivery guy says when you get the dryer theyll install and haul away. WTF! Delivery left with the washer sitting in my Gagrage. WTF!

Now we wait Thursday is when we should get the dryer!

We gat confirmation email and call, BUT no show! No call no email what happened! I call the Vallejo store and get the run around and finally They say theyll deliver on Sunday.

Excited to finally have this new washer and Dryer installed and I can wash my underwear and chaps.

Its Sunday @ 2:30PM and a delivery truck arrived with out the stacking kit! WTF!

WTF!

I ask can you please install the washer at least and take the old away? The delivery driver says NO! Its against there policy you need a stacking kit in order for them to install. I aggressively answer!

I dont need it stacked just side by side so just install the washer and Ill call the store about the dryer install. He calls his boss and they left.

I have a brand new washer and dryer in my garage with stacks of dirty laundry Angry

Monday morning I call corporate office to assist with completing this mess! She then tells me I may need to wait 24 hours for the store to call with an appointment.

I explain this is unacceptable, I want this installed and haul away today if possible.

She called the store and said they will try to figure out something. Mind you I had to purchase another stacking kit from BEST BUY!

just so they dont give me grief about not having the stacking kit to install.

Now I wait again! Monday @ 8:50AM!

User's recommendation: Stay clear! BAD SERVICE AND DELIVER!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Pros: Finally receiving my appliances.

Lowes Cons: Only had truck delivery as option.

Location: 401 Columbus Parkway, Vallejo, CA 94591

Comments

Why did you order a stacking kit if you don't want the dryer stacked on top of the washer? This is why people shouldn't be ordering expensive items on-line. You should go into a store and talk to a salesperson so your order can be placed correctly.

@PissedConsumer1885569

Maybe they shouldn't be selling the item online if they cant handle the order?

#2020615
@PissedConsumer1885569

Lowes is great on blaming the CUSTOMER

Lowes Reviews