2.5

I spent $1300. for porch blinds.

from W.Waters Tampa Location. First the blind store expert mixed up my whole order between loop chains & wands for the same 5 panel install. Paid them on May 27 2015 blinds came for the install a month later. Found out the order was all wrong & the manufacturer Coolaroo sent 3 different colored types of hardware.

Ugh! Waited another month. Blinds come in but they send an installer who showed up at night in the dark for the install. I had to give him Sergio T.

a flashlight for installation being it was a backyard screen enclosure.He couldnt finish the job that night so I had to wait another 3 full weeks for them to come back.Another problem arose. chain hardware to pull the blinds up and down falling apart. The installer does not fix it. He says call Lowes back.

Here I am 3 months later now waiting for W. Waters Tampa Lowes to put in a repair order.Don't know how many more months I have to wait to have working blinds. I'm ready to call the credit card company to dispute the whole order.

Lowes I give a poor service rating. I will think about Home Depot next time I have a big service job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dealing with staff and will lose a loyal customer for less than forty dollars. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of porch blinds and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned porch blinds in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments