We had over $5000,00 of carpet laid 19 months ago. The seams started showing in the hall and entry way of 2 bed rooms and raising up.

I called and asked them about it and wasn’t getting anywhere with the sales person I was talking to and asked to talk to manger and was told they would call me Back. That never happened so I called again several times and they was left on hold several times. I finally got to talk to manager and was told that contract only covered instillation for one year. They cold send some out to look at it for $35 but if anything needed do I would have to pay for it!

I said that’s poor business and I’d get someone else to do it. I would not let them make anymore money off of me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carpet.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Pros: Carpet is ok except for the seams in hall showing.

Comments

Why is this poor business? They have a one year warranty on the installation of the carpet which seem like it would be plenty of time for a problem with the installation to show up. It would be reasonable for them to expect you to pay for service after the warranty period.