1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to Lowe’s in plover wi. Always buy French treated posts.

Pay full price for the good one. All managers give 50% off on the ones that are cracked or big knots in them. They do this in Minnesota, Illinois. NOT AT LOWES I N PLOVER.

Will never return.

Won’t match menards 11% off. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 06.

Comments

Your comment that all managers give you a 50% discount is not true, you obviously found one that didn't and now you are crying about it. Having worked in management at another home center you would find the same thing from store to store in our chain.

I always looked ate the damage or defect and priced the product accordingly. There were other managers in the area that would sell these products for pennies on the dollar. At the end of the year their sales numbers were higher than mine, but I had a better bottom line. Yes, sales numbers are important but not nearly as important as making a profit on what you sell, after all the reason for being in business at all is to make money.

Yes, you as a customer love the discounts, but the stores giving excessive discounts are the stores that will cause a business to fail due to a lack of profitability. Unfortunately for you, you ran into one of the few managers that understand what it really means to run a store.

to Anonymous #1555330

You keep your cracked posts. I will go some where else.

Ever time we have come to the plover store we have nothing but trouble.

We buy over 200 post from Lowe’s but that will change because of people like you. If you think I cans build a deck with cracked posts I would like to work at your house

to Michael bills #1556088

Then send their Corporate Headquarters a letter detailing your complaint since you are That pissed to post here. Their contact information is found on the internet.