1210 Route 23 North, Butler, NJ 07405, USA
2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered and fully paid for a Pergo laminate floor to be installed for 2 guest rooms before the arrival of our guests for Thanksgiving. Delivery men would not deliver pallet of flooring inside house - left it in cold garage for week and a half before I could get it into the proper rooms to acclimate.

Had to aggressively call and chase down installers to set date for installation that was convenient for THEM. Bottom line, not installed before Thanksgiving. We had to cancel Thanksgiving family dinner because we had no place to sleep long distance visitors. Very pissed off.

Still trying to get return calls from store and department managers to resolve. The only response I got was from a trucker who tried to pick up the flooring from the house at 7:30am one morning this week.

No reference to the $4330 of my money they are still holding. Beware, management at this store is not very responsive.

Review about: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Poor management response to my issue, Store management.

Comments

Most deliveries from home centers are off the back of the truck unless you make arrangements and pay extra to have product brought into the house. You shouldn't have waited to get it inside if thats where you wanted it. I doubt you are the only customer on the schedule for installation and they shouldn't be expected to bump someone else to get your job done.