3.7

Purchased a GE washer in May, 15...warranty good for 1 yr. I awoke to 1" of water in the laundry room.

I could hear the water dripping in what sounded like the inside of the tub. I turned all water off & called Loews. Their first appt. was 1 week from now.

All my towels are not enough to soak up the water, plus dirty laundry is also wet. They were unprepared to help me. I called GE & begged for help, they will be here tomorrow.

I just hope the problem is covered by warranty or I could be presented with hefty bill. Don't know where the service truck will be dispatched from...I live rurally.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product was fine and stated that there is a room for improvement of service unavailability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "extremely poor repair availability" of lowes warranty. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Your problem is with GE not Lowe's. Lowe's sells the product but GE takes care of the warranty. Had you bothered to read your paper work you could have likely gotten service much quicker