Ordered two vanities with two granite tops to be delivered at home. Website said it would be delivered to nearest dry area such as a garage or patio.

Would receive a courtesy call. Said it would be delivered between the 12th and the 19th. A few days after I ordered it the delivery people called to verify my address. They said they only had to give me a 30 minute notice of delivery.

I explained that where I lived, I really needed more than a 30 minute notice. He said he would call ahead of time. They delivered it on the 20th with no call. I wasn't home.

They left the packages blocking my gate into my home on the dirt driveway. I'm a 64 year old woman who had to drag all the packages up my driveway so they wouldn't get wet. One weighed 140 lbs. When I complained, I was told to read their delivery policy.

They didn't address the fact that it wasn't delivered on time and without a 'courtesy call'.

Not only was the service horrible, but only one person seemed to care. I won't be doing business with them ever again.

darryd wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments