Ordered two vanities with two granite tops to be delivered at home. Website said it would be delivered to nearest dry area such as a garage or patio.

Would receive a courtesy call. Said it would be delivered between the 12th and the 19th. A few days after I ordered it the delivery people called to verify my address. They said they only had to give me a 30 minute notice of delivery.

I explained that where I lived, I really needed more than a 30 minute notice. He said he would call ahead of time. They delivered it on the 20th with no call. I wasn't home.

They left the packages blocking my gate into my home on the dirt driveway. I'm a 64 year old woman who had to drag all the packages up my driveway so they wouldn't get wet. One weighed 140 lbs. When I complained, I was told to read their delivery policy.

They didn't address the fact that it wasn't delivered on time and without a 'courtesy call'.

Not only was the service horrible, but only one person seemed to care. I won't be doing business with them ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2015.

Comments