Yesterday I drove 35 miles to Espanola, New Mexico to purchase decking, windows and order a carpet estimate for my office. I was there for over an hour waiting for someone to help me.

I finally found someone that said that was not their department and they could not help, however, he tried to call someone to help me. After a very long time of waiting no one came and he called again for help. Finally someone came and said they did not have enough help, etc, etc. I told him I was not interested in their problems and that I needed help and every time I came to this store I had to beg people to help me.

He said he would get a manager. I waited and waited with the young gentlemen who was trying to help me, no one came. I told him I was going to continuing shopping and where I would be if the manager came, no one ever came . Finally I went to customer service and asked if anyone could help me.

She said no. I said thank you for being honest. She tried to get a manager to no avail. I ask for a pen so I could get the numbers down on what I wanted and thought I would just order it on line.

Can't do. Today, I called the Espanola Lowes again and was told my order was commercial and there was no one there to help until Monday. I told her the things I wanted were on sale and needed to order today as they went off sale tomorrow. No can do.

I then called the 1-800 number for Lowes and placed an order. She said it would be a $78.00 delivery charge. I ask why because I had never been changed a delivery charged for things I had purchased before. She said this was lumber and that was why.

After discussing this with my husband we decided to pay the delivery charge. After I gave her my address the delivery charged had been increased to over $150.00. I told her to forget it.

It has been impossible to purchase anything from you and I think someone needs to know. I am the owner of a business and I know I appreciate it when someone tells me if they have a problem as I can correct it if I know, but if I don't know I can't do anything about it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I described it already.

Comments