4960 Roe Blvd, Roeland Park, KS 66205, USA

Wanted to get a sheet of plywood cut. Asked an employee to help and he said they no longer cut plywood to size, only in half to fit it into car.

He said that the policy had been in place for some time. But just last week had three pieces cut to size. I left the store and went to my truck and called the manager of the lumber department. He said that wasn't the policy and that they do cut plywood to size.

I went back in and found the same guy. I told him his manager said they do and he again said they don't. Got pissed and left. This guy was too lazy to do anything and thought he could do as he pleased.

I already don't like Lowe's due to the fact it is impossible to get anyone to help you or answer questions. I am done with the crap Lowes calls customer service and think I'll just drive the extra three miles to Home Depot.

They seem to give a damn about their customers unlike Lowes. I will never spend another cent at this lousy store.

Preferred solution: get employees that aren't so *** lazy.

Comments

That's the problem that happens when you have people that follow the policy and those that don't. I worked for another company and we quit re-keying locks that people brought in from home.

The policy changed to only keying locks that we were selling off the shelf. Took a while for everyone to get on the same page, you had a few people that would key locks that people brought in and then they would get mad when someone following the policy told them we wouldn't key their lock.