Greenwood, Indiana

October/23/18 had asked for repairman for my side by side refrigerator for the second time. Was scheduled 12/22/18 between 8-12.

This was the second time. At least the man did show up in my driveway, but I kept waiting for him to come to the door. He left. Later said he knocked but I didn't answer.

I was standing in the front window, but he didn't call to see maybe I didn't hear the knock, just left. We were on the phone trying to get him back , but all I got was voicemail and no response. Called Lowes and was told I had to reschedule for next week. Same thing as before, he didn't show and wasn't sure when he could come.

Was told I could get someone else to fix it which I did and paid the$75.00 and was told they would reimburse me. Made 3 phone calls asking for paperwork to file, had to be to an email address, will not mail. 3 different times never received the email to my box, asked Customer Service to mail it to me as I had confirmed my email address 3 times and never received. They refused to mail and cant get me the paperwork, so I had to lose $75.00 on a fixed income.

I will never buy another extended warranty from Lowes. Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Lowes Cons: Runaround, Aphaty towards the client, Did not stand behind product.

Comments