Verified Reviewer

Approximately 2 weeks ago my husband and I were at your Easton Maryland store inquiring about a 30 x 80 door. The person we spoke to found a door for 249 item 935609 he told us when we were ready to come back and order it.

Tonight we went back magically the door can't be ordered now we are told we need to pay 472 for a door. I ask to see a manager Michelle comes and proceeded to tell us the door is out of stock and can't be ordered. I ask for some type of compensation to help with the cost of the new one she replied I can't price match and I told her I didn't ask for a price match. She says.

MAAM I said I can't price match. At this point I am boiling and told her I would call her boss she says go ahead you still won't get it. So I called customer service and spoke to Tamika the sweetest individual who calmed me down.

She did inform me that it would be up to the manager if the store. I would like the District manager to give me a call regarding this incident.

User's recommendation: My opinion at this point is I might cancel my cc and become a home depot customer if someone doesn't resolve this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Estimate.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Cons: Employees not knowing what they are doing.

Location: 501 Glebe Road, Easton, MD 21601