Florida state fence keeps calling leaving message to have my fence uninstalled?? I opened up a Lowes credit October 2017.9months ago!! I had to dispute credit card because, Lowes executive customer Lynn Low instead of fixing my fence offered a 200.00 lowes giftcard when all I wanted was my fence corrected.

Youd laugh it is only 3 panels a gate and 5 posts!! 1. I couldn't get threw to this store this went on for weeks!!

I called customer service like 5 different people because, no one from the saint Petersburg fla 33713 would answer the phone. The mgmnt never tells you what part of mgmnt they are.

They were suppose to come out to look at my fence....Kept

..stringing me along to waste my time. They had money on a open lowes credit card and had no fence!!!

when the fence was to be installed 11/30/17 Florida State Fence

kept scheduling me not asking when is good for me. I literally gave them 2 weeks of my schedules...this went on for awhile.

Now, 12/12/17 was the quote day I was to have my fence installed.

I had no gate and missing the right side panel . The installer says well, you wont get your fence til after Christmas!!!

They truck that showed up was an imbarrasement 2002 gray dodge pick up truck that, sounded like it was going to stall out.

I was trying to be fair called store in the install part. Then went tp mgmnt...still nothing. I called a customer service nothing.

I called Lowes executive customer service a Lynn Low who sent the same guy that, didnt order the right panel and 2 8ft posts.

This Lynn low sent them out Florida state fence without ordering the right size panel and slats they were 6 feet instead of 8 feet.

Florida State Fence has these posts all different heights.The right panel is parallell….which was done by florida state fence.which

lynn lowe said oh the fence was modified???

Now, if I knew how to install a fence why would I hire Lowes???

I have a bad back, knees, neck,...hello?? Basically, calling me a liar.

Now,that Lynn low quote last offer heres 200.00 goft card???

I had the wrong parts for the fence in my garage for almost a month.

they quote say will remove your fence and give your money back???

Do, you think I would even trust in that???

So, last 2 days ive gotten a call to ask to make an appointment to take down the fence that, I have my money towards on a lowes credit card and all I wanted was my fence install after hurricane Irma its 9 months later and still my fence hasn't been corrected.

you people need to fix my fence and not charge me for a fence poor customer service. Theirs no excuse for 3 panels a gate and what 5 posts not to be install correctly....the first time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 21.

Comments