First no call the day before

I called at 730 am on 1/25 2016 spoke to Lowes operator said that they called and my # was disconnected

which was not true I was calling on the supposed disconnected # He forwarded me to delivery who said that the driver that was supposed to deliver my stove was out sick and wanted to reschedule me for another day I informed him that that was not an option I needed the stove delivered today he told me that it would be delivered the afternoon.. The truck arrives and has a washer that was not supposed to be delivered until the following week. because it was not supposed to be in stock until then.

at this point I called the delivery mgr who said my stove was scheduled rescheduled for the next day.

I said no I need it today she said that's the best she could do because the delivery employees were already working to many hours today. at this point I called to speak to store manager who apologized and checked the delivery order and said he was not sure how they screwed it up and probably could not do anything today but would try. Now I have to take a second day off work at $45.00 per hour = $720.00 which is pretty close to the cost of the stove.

I have never had such poor service from any company and I am going to make sure my 300 employees become aware of the shabby treatment and will ask them to boycott any Lowes purchases for the company and if they can their personal purchases too!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of service and followup. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lowes delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $720. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1101676

second delivery date 0n 1/25/2016 for delivery at about 8am on 1/26/2016

I was told by delivery manager and confirmed by store manager that the truck would leave at 730 am and I was to be first delivery which should be about 8 am

at 830 on 1/26 i called to confirm that i was on the list and was told by the person that answered for delivery that they would not know until 930 because the paperwork for that days deliveries was not yet received.

The stove finaly arrived at 10am

again they do not have a clue of what they are promising or tell you whatever to get you off their back at the time you call

worst service ever.