I recently bought a router and router table because my shaper died and I was fighting a deadline. When I got the items home both boxes had been re-glued shut.

Screw heads on the router had sawdust in them and components of the router table had markings on it showing previous assembly. I don't have the time to waste with a store manager. I had to use the tools to finish my project on time.

Lucky for LOWES the tools worked. Unfortunately you can't control what customers do, but you should be in control of your own merchandise.

S.Sakasitz Bridgewater NJ

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Comments

smarks

Being an ex-employee of home depot, i know you never assume returned tools are as represented. It just shows laziness on the part of lowes employees to competently due the jobs they're being paid for. But thats the quality of work you get for a bunch of underpaid slackers.

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #134497

If a box comes back sealed you would expect it to be new. You can't expect a store to unpack every sealed item that gets returned. Unfortunately you got a product some *** used, repacked and returned.