Saw a dewalt saw with New Lower Price of $119.00. Went back a few days later to buy it and the price was raised to $139.00.

Called manager and got a BS story about the price of gas. He is full of it. They simply don't care to keep customers. The saw is $119.00 on Amazon, however, I can not get my military discount of 10% there.

I am done shopping at Lowes. They do not know how to treat paying customers. I will buy my home improvment items elsewhere, like at Home Depot or some other Home improvement store. Time to place my order on Amazon.

Goodbye Lowes !

Preferred solution: Don't bother calling me. I will not shop in your stores anymore. .

Comments

West Des Moines, Iowa, United States #901128

So just to make sure i understand.

You saw a product that you liked, chose not to buy it at that time.

Didn't bother to ask when the sale ended.

And just to clarify, those sales aren't normally set by Lowe's. They are set by the manufacturer who in that time allowed us to sell them at a lower rate. Everyone seems to think, that once it is in Lowe's it is property of Lowe's.

This logic is incorrect.

You came back later after the sale had ended, and proceeded to complain that you didn't receive the best pricing.

Forgive me but I'm confused. Why did you not buy the product right away. Seems to be the logical reasoning.

I am sorry that the manager fed you some B.S. story, he should not of done that. What he should of done, with break this down step by step, so maybe you could learn a smiggin of common sense. If you are so willing to write off an entire company, by having one bad experience.

You must have a very small list of stores, restaurants you frequent.

And i feel sorry for them all.