Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Dear Sir or Madam:

The Blue Rhino gas grill was on sale last week for $129. When I went in this morning to purchase the grill the price had gone up to $149.

I was not able to get to Lowes last week because I needed to have my dads car in order for it to fit. My dad, who is 80, finally felt comfortable to venture out with me during this pandemic. We spoke with the cashier and asked if Lowes would honor their pricing from last week. They said they did not have that ability however suggested I should write to corporate and personally request a price match.

Due to the pandemic, my dad and I were not able to get to the store last week. Can you please honor the grill sale price of $129?

It would be greatly appreciated. I attach my receipt for documentation.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email.

Best regards and thank you.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: 8224 Golden Link Boulevard, Northfield, OH 44067

Comments

Retail prices change all the time. They may have a sale or a price increase or change due to competitive reasons.

If you see a price you like, buy the product. It isn't their fault you didn't make the purchase last week.

The other thing is that you expect them to honor last weeks price because it was lower last week than this week. I am willing to bet that if you had purchased it last week and were in the store today that you wouldn't be offering to give them another $20 today because you saw price is higher today than you paid last week.

Why are you posting this on a website that Lowes Does Not read? This website Is Not affiliated with Any business. So, you Will Not receive an answer to your inquiry.

Lowes Reviews