Plant City, Florida
Resolved

Update by user Feb 20, 2016

Lowe's has contacted me on this and I cannot say enough about the excellent service I received. They reviewed the facts of my complaint and honored their price match just has they promised.

Also, they contacted me often to be certain the item was delivered in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

Thankfully, they do listen. Hopefully, training will be considered for those that did not.

Original review posted by user Feb 03, 2016

So much for Lowe's "Price Match"...it isn't guaranteed at all. Per there own website they state: "We guarantee our everyday competitive prices.

If you find a lower everyday price on an identical item at a local retail competitor, just bring us the competitor's current ad, and we'll beat their price by 10%. If a competitor is offering a percent off discount, we’ll match the final net price the competitor is offering. Our price guarantee does not apply to installation labor, to the competitor's closeout, special order, discontinued, clearance, liquidation or to damaged items. Limited to reasonable quantities." No where in this does it say they have the right to say that they can turn it down if they are going to lose money on it.

So don't even try......and if you aren't happy, their Supervisor in Customer Support will ever so politely tell you there is no one above him to help you.

End of story. Well...sadly, Lowe's not only lost a valuable customer and Lowe's Card holder...they lost our trust.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Lowes Cons: Customer service from assist manager, Unwillingness to offer assistance.

• Not Guaranteed Price Match