1.1

Update by user Jul 31

I didn't pick this store for sale store. I had picked the closer Sunnyvale Lowes. Lowes.com picked this store for delivery without a known reason.

Original review posted by user Jul 31

I have done an online order during holiday of three appliances at Lowes.com with a 10% discount coupon.

Last week I received a call from Lowe's union city, days before delivery, and I was told that the refrigerator in the order were damaged in their transportation. They asked my credit card for a reorder.

Now, I have seen a higher separate charge on my credit card which reflects a no discount price of refrigerator. I called the Lowe's store but got either no answer or the ball kicked around. I went to my order online and found that the order on refrigerator has been cancelled and the other two items with no 10% off either.

Am I dare to order at lowes.com with any promotion?

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 31.

Comments

Agreed. online and in store orders are not sold in the same system.

You have 30 days from the original purchase to have those charges corrected. I'd call customer care and they'll be able to look at your orders. As long as they are able to pull up the orders they are pretty good at discounting orders for us customers.

I had a similar situation where a change was made to my order and their system took off the coupon and the associate didnt realise until after. they gave me the discount back.

The orders online were cancelled but you were still charged? Sounds like they put the order through the in store system.

In store and online use two different systems and neither talk to the other. Your best bet is walking straight to the customer service desk in store and asking for your 10% off.

It’s the communication between Lowe’s.com and the store. I was told that they cannot correct each other. So, it has been a waste of time calling customer care.

They probably didn't realise you had a promo code. Call their customer care.