Verified Reviewer

3.5

I purchased a dryer online through Lowe’s for my mother, which was installed last week by Lowe’s delivery personnel (order #70210****). There are two issues concerning this.

I purchased two chords not knowing which would be needed. I was told when speaking with a representative that one could be refunded. However, the persons who installed the dryer never mentioned the extra chord which we paid for. Also, the dryer is not installed properly and is not level.

Therefore, it cannot be used. I have tried on multiple occasions to reach someone concerning this issue but have sat on hold for thirty or more minutes each attempt to no avail. I am actually sending this email as I wait. I reached one wonderful lady (Mary Ann) in Gainesville’s store.

She attempted to get through to customer service only to be disconnected. I am a busy person and do not have hours to wait on the phone for assistance. I am beyond frustrated due to the time I have waisted and also due to the fact my mom cannot use her dryer. We need the refund for the extra chord refunded and her dryer leveled immediately.

Otherwise, we will return the dryer for a full refund. It is sad to wait and wait for help, get switched around from department to department, then get disconnected. I need someone to contact me or my mother right away concerning this issue. My number is 770-561-****, and my mother’s (Angela Halstead) is 770-967-****.

I know Covid has thrown everyone for a loop, but as a teacher and former store manager, I know the importance of dealing with people in a timely manner. I have sent the email with my info due to the fact I purchased the dryer.

The dryer info is listed under Angela Halstead at 779-561-****. I am trying to take care of this because she is in her 80’s and has enough to deal with.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase through Lowe’s of you need customer service help.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Gainesville, Georgia

Comments

#1903983

Why do you think listing your phone number on a complaint site not related to Lowes is going to get your problem solved?

#1903865

It's great when people go "I understand covid is going on" but then they say something entitled to that effect. What does you being a teacher or a manager have to do with warehouse logistics or tech support? You sound like those Karens you see on YouTube.

Lowes Reviews