I purchased an LG french door refrigerator about 1 1/2 ago. Recently we experienced the power loss for 5 days in my area in florida.

The compressor went bad beyond repair and the tech said is a very common problem with the LG refrigerators, They boast about the ten years warranty in the compressor but they compressors dont live up to the standard. I have a whirpool refrigerator and went to so many storms and power failures and still running good. This fancy LG expensive with a lots of features is a fake product. Strongly advice Lowes to eliminate this product from your line of articles you sell in the store because is giving you a bad name.

I called LG and they said they could no longer cover service of call or repairs because 1 year has already expired. Never crossed my mind that LG could sell such a bad quality product.

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Didnt get answer from store in deltona florida.

Comments

I really don't understand why people would buy a cheap Korean made appliance and complain because it is cheap. Oh wait!

All the cheap a55 consumers drove all the good appliance manufacturers into bankruptcy!

And now they expect the cheap Korean appliances they buy to be as good as the old US made ones were! Sorry, they are loooong gone now because of cheap consumers like you.

So... How is this a bad review for Lowe's and not LG? You should have bought the very reasonably price Lowe's Protection Plan.