4.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 07, 2017

Once the customer service group was contacted, they immediately contacted the local store. I was contacted, the same day by Kaitlyn, and she was able to speak with the Lowe's credit card servicer and was able to adjust my terms to the 0% for 18months.

This was my biggest concern as the interest was almost $100 per month. It took Kaitlyn approx.

7 minutes, yes minutes to solve this issue. Thank you!

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2017

Where do I start? Estimate did not incl leveling compound which ended up being another $800 (almost).

I was told from the beginning that if I got the Lowe's card it would be 0% financing for 18mos to have flooring installed, still waiting on the 9% financing for 2 months now. I was told it would be about $100 to have 2 toilets reinstalled, after floors done. That came out to almost $300!! The customer service from the supervisor in the installation office, Stephanie, is the worst I've ever experienced.

Zero communication.

This was the first time, and the last time, I will use Lowe's for any installation. Next time, I'll do it myself!

Review about: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Financing .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Sales associates in the store, Floors themselves look great.

I didn't like: Supervisor in the installation dept, No communication, I have not recvd the 0 percent financing for 18 mos, That the leveling was not incl in the estimate.

Comments