588 views
1.5

After moving to a home in Glenmoore, my husband and I were interested in replacing two sliding doors with Pella replacements. The Lowes home improvement (e.g., order taker) was extremely pleasant and honestly quite relentless for us to purchase and pay for these doors($10,258.00).

Unfortunately,this appears to be where Mr. Clancys customer service ended. As painfully aware of Pennsylvanias reaction to Covid19, we were not overly concerned when weeks went by without a call from Mr. Clancy or his installers.

We did become alarmed when last month my husband spoke with Mr. Clancy who was surprised they were were not installed. Six months later, and both Mr.Clancy and the installer having two phones numbers, we have not heard from either, including any evidence of an installation.

Its ironic how many lunch beaks and days off people can take when they desire to be unreachable. Bottom line to this sad saga, unless you want a screwdriver or Plant food, run dont walk from Lowes installation services.

User's recommendation: Do homework when choosing home improvement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Door Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Pros: Quick to finialize sales.

Lowes Cons: Lack of any followup, Quality of contractors.

Location: 1250 Cornerstone Boulevard, Downingtown, PA 19335

Comments

If you made the purchase on 2-23-2020 your claim of 6 months is a bit unbelievable. When I look at my calendar it has been just over 3-1/2 months.

Knowing how long Pella can take to make a door in the spring of a normal year it doesn't surprise me that with the pandemic that it is taking that long. You may find that the problem is their inability to get an accurate delivery date from Pella.

Lowes Reviews