Auberry, California
5.0

I won't bother to mention the product as it really has little to do with my experience. I purchased, on line an appliance, November 6 2015.

The ad said it would be avail by 11/10, it would be delivered Free or I could pick it up. I called the 9th to see if all was ok and was informed it would be 11/20 before I would get the product, I called the 11/19 to be informed it would be 12/10, which went to 12/20 to 12/29 to 01/06/2016 to 01/15/2016. You may be wondering why I haven't told Lowes to shove it. I got a very good deal on this product and it was one I wanted. To try to find this product somewhere else at this time, would cost 200 plus more and would not substantially get me the product much sooner due to Christmas. I realize that stores don't have much control over manufactures. Which is why I am not writing this in a foreign language such as @#$%^%T*&(. You would think that Lowes would have some idea that the product was back ordered way back in November. Which then I could have made a decision to make a different purchase, apparently this is just a bit out of the intelligence level of the sales person. btw I did go into the store on a Saturday and talked to a Women, by the way she acted, I assumed she was a Supervisor, who told me she would make a check on the following Monday and phone me with the information, this is now Wednesday, she must have overslept, or just said that to get rid of me. I am not a hard individual to get along with, until you exceed my tolerance level which takes some doing, but when that level has been reached, you will know it is a hurry.

Kelsey S

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. navtalk_aub stated that there is a room for improvement of uncertain delivery time and lack of communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "product on back order, not informed for over a month" of maytag appliances. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maytag appliances in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments