Lowes - Purchased a Hitachi drill/impact drill combo

there was a special going on through the Lowe's website for a hitachi drill combo kit that was priced at $159 for $55.95.I checked in my area so see if there was any available and to my surprise it was in stock.

I purchased the combo, I received the confirmation number, and the purchased was charged to my debit card. A few minutes later I get a call from my local Lowe's. I was on the phone with the store manager and she was explaining to me that the item was in stock but it was missing the battery and charger. I asked he if she could order the missing parts and I would pick them up some other time.

She refused and told me that it was not possible. I told her I was on my way to the store. After arriving I get greeted with a very sarcastic manager. after showing her all my paper work and explaining to her that the purchase has gone through on my debit card she goes on to tell me that the order has been cancelled and that all she could to is give me a 10% discount on another combo kit which was priced at $179.

I ask to talk to cor prate, and after talking to the "Carlos" the corporate suit he goes on to tell me that there is nothing he can do and that the final decision is with the general manager.In the end I ended up getting charged and with no product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 03, 2015 #991284

Never order online and pick up at the store. I did last year and not only did they not have it in stock at the store like the website said it did, I was charged for the item and never got my money back even after complaining.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.