on 5/6/2018 took off from work to buy the appliance. They said delivery date would be 5/28/2019.

Then they said it would be 6/4/2019. Then they said it would be 6/10/2019. I contacted Linda in Corporate she suggested another mode. We agreed .She stated they had 21 in the warehouse and stated delivery would be around the 21st.

I called cancelled my order on the first model. Larry in cabinetry refunded my original purchase through my lowes card. He then transferred me to the cashier who said your purchase had been declined because of the first purchase was still in the system and it would take 3 to 5 days to clear out. I called the lowes card center and they pretty much said "{{Redacted}} " there is nothing we can do sorry ,you will have to wait .

I have been a Lowes customer for over 30 years . I have purchased 9 major appliances and this is the treatment I get.

I am going to Home depot and buy a fridge. I will never purchase another thing from Lowes , service is 0, response -0,attitude constant apathy every level SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Cons: Anythig about this purchase.

Comments

TightDeer853

They have zero control over your credit card just bc it says Lowe’s on it doesn’t mean they can expedite refunds you belligerent nightmare

If you need an appliance in a timely manner NEVER purchase one that is not in stock at the store. If you order an appliance they normally arrive within a week from the manufacturer.

The problems start when the manufacturer is out of stock in their warehouse. The store won't know it till the truck from the manufacturer shows up with a packing ticket showing the appliance is backordered. All they get from the manufacturer is that it will ship on next weeks truck if it's in stock by then. It may come next week or it may take a couple of months if it's coming on a boat from Korea.

The sad fact is that the manufacturers don't support the stores with the information they need to keep the customer informed.

The store made the error in processing your refund and sale as 2 separate transactions. They should have processed the refund and the sale as one transaction to avoid the credit problem as it always takes a few days for a refund to actually post to your account.