2750 TX-36, Brenham, TX 77833, USA
5.0

They don't keep appliances at store, don't know where they come from. Ordered a dishwasher and said it would arrive in 3-7 days.

We are on day nine and they said there is a P.O. but that's all there is in the notice. So I'm assuming that they have to purchase the item from manufacturer and haven't yet so my money that they have is in their account drawing interest till they purchase it. I order a auto part a couple of months ago and got it 10 days later, it came from Japan.

I could have ordered this from an online independent appliance dealer or off eBay and had it in a week. Never again will I buy anything from Lowes, they need to change their name to Slowes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: Waited 2 weeks to receive order, Purchase was 11 days ago still not shipped.

Comments

Lowe's does stock many appliances, but your must be on back order or special order.I usually cannot find anyone with enough competence to help in the appliance dept.

Suggest that you cancel your order.