2644 Farmville Rd, Farmville, VA 23901, USA

I bought a pressure washer from Lowes in Farmville and it broke. Called the store and was informed if I didn't purchase an extended warranty that there was no warranty that is bulls--t will never happen again hurry and come in Home Depot Lowes sucks here in Farmville plus it doesn't take a hundred words to describe lowes here I don't know why as a citizen we let these companies come in our town and do people like they wish lets put a stop to it now before its to late and it probably is already to late so lowes wake the *** up also upon purchasing the item I wasn't informed there was not a warranty so that's bull too

Review about: Lowes Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: i want another pressure washer.

Comments

You fail to say how long ago you purchased the pressure washer. If the manufacturers warranty period has passed and you didn't buy a service plan, they are correct, there is no warranty.

No different than any other product you buy. Other stores would tell you the same thing.

Keep in mind that stores are not responsible for warranties anyway, the manufacturer is. If it is still within the manufacturer's warranty period, contact the manufacturer.