2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased refrigerator on Feb. 11, 2017 in anticipation of closing on new home on March 16, 2017.

We also purchased a washer and dryer that day also with a promise that it would all be delivered on March 16th. When that day arrived, the truck pulls up and only has the washer and dryer! No refrigerator. No phone call to let us know, nothing.

We return to the store and I speak to a woman named Kathy. She quickly looks to see what happened and looks for our fridge. They do not have one available. She was nice enough to send us a loaner the next day.

They search other stores for thr fridge and find one that has to be delivered by common carrier to the store. Another week or 2 go by. And finally they deliver our fridge only to see a dent on its side. It is returned to the store.

Today is March 30th, i still do not have my refrigerator, only another promise that they will have one for me around the first week in April. This is beyond frustration at this point. Calls to the store are fruitless because i am connected with differant salesmen everytime. Can someone please help me with this situation.

We spent a lot of money there, and are just getting the run around. Almost 2 months and still no fridge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments