Lowes in Port Orange, Florida. Paid in full for door and installation and when the first installation date finally came around the installers showed up with incorrect parts provided by Lowes.

Waited an additional 3 months and the install date promised by Lowes was not honored and was told an installer would contact me and put me on the calendar. Installer finally did work which was done well. Lowes advised that a county inspector would be by between 8 am and 4 pm to sign off on work permit. I waited all day and when I called Lowes they advised the county didn't have us scheduled for inspection that day.

NEVER BUY INSTALLED WORK FROM LOWES! These people couldn't care less once they have your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Replacement.

Preferred solution: I don't want anything from Lowes, they have wasted enough of my time. I will not do business with Lowes Installed Sales in the future..

Comments

Silverdale, Washington, United States #933855

I had exactly the same issue. Took months to install

Seems like the installer does not really care. I am already paying for the door that has not been installed yey. Do not use Lowes if you want to get a project done on time.

Customer service sucks! All promises...4